Now, go make these cookies!
Recipe (serves 1):
- 2 Tbsp. of powdered Peanut butter (PB2)
- 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. of stevia in the raw
- .2 tbsp. of baking powder
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. of unsweetened applesauce (give or take depending on desired consistency)
- .5 Tbsp. of fat free sugar free chocolate pudding mix (this can be omitted, but I think it makes it taste a little yummier)
Mix all ingredients together and roll into 1 inch balls on cookie sheet and bake for 5 min. at 350 degree. Makes about 7 cookies.